The Sith Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Sith

2 posters

The true way of the so called 'Dark' Side.

Najus
    Najus
    High Lord Apprentice

The true way of the so called 'Dark' Side. Empty The true way of the so called 'Dark' Side.

Post  Najus Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 am

The force is naturally unbalanced.
    The users of the 'Dark' side use their emotions to control the force and attempt to bring balance.
    Those who use the 'Light' side allow the force to control them and suppress their emotions, further unbalancing it and endangering the universe as we know it.
    We of the so called 'Dark' side must strive to eliminate those who disturb the balance and threaten all that we hold dear.
    Seeking power is one of the few ways to bring balance. The more power under our control, the less power is allowed to run rampant.
    The ultimate aim of a Sith is to gain immortality and control over life itself. Darth Plagueis I is one of those who was close to mastering this before his life was cut short and the power he held released to disturb what little balance remained.
    The title of Darth may stem from darr tah, or Rakatan for triumph over death.
    To bring balance to the force is to attain immortality.
    This is my view on the force.

Last edited by Najus on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darth Millennial
    Darth Millennial
    Dark Lord Apprentice

The true way of the so called 'Dark' Side. Empty Re: The true way of the so called 'Dark' Side.

Post  Darth Millennial Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:36 am

To me, the force is a seemingly unwithering and undenying mass of pure energy, residing in each living entity. We the Sith harness this power by channeling the force through our hatred and passion to obliterate. It is like the wind, when shaped in a certain way, becomes a swift blade, capable of slicing through the unpenetrateble. It may also be turned into a thick, unwieldly membrane, isolating the force-user and the surroundings. The force itself is a swirl of emotions, of which only the strongest and the most immense can shape it. The Jedi are but theoretical and hypocritical souls who believe that they can harness the force by using calmness and self-collection. They are weak, yet unrelenting and irritating force-users who self-proclaim themselves as righteous and civil. In truth they are simply timid and selfish bastards.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:00 pm