The Sith Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Sith

5 posters

The jedi war

Darth Krayt
    Darth Krayt
    Lord of the Sith

The jedi war Empty The jedi war

Post  Darth Krayt Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:36 pm

I have been talking to A.G. and Avatar about an alliance. Its the only way we can declare all out war on the jedi. I would like all of your opinions on this, but especially my High Lords. We would finally get to crush the jedi scum. Twisted Evil
    darth tiridactil
    darth tiridactil
    High Lord Apprentice

The jedi war Empty Re: The jedi war

Post  darth tiridactil Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:53 pm

we can't fight multiple war on multiple fronts if we attack the Jedi's we won't be able to attack URA or any other alliance

are you still planing on attacking an other ally our your thinking all aout war on the jedi and let go everyone else
    Darth Plagueis
    Darth Plagueis
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Plagueis Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:25 pm

If we attack Jedi...we need to be sure that the high ranking Jedi (e.g. Obiwan) will be handled by AG and Avatars.

And we will be unable to war with URA anymore if we chose to declare war on Jedi.

The good thing is if we are able to crack thru the petty defense of the jedi players, we will have a tons of loot...

My final opinion is: it may be a little too early to declare war on Jedi..I feel that we might as well let AG and Avatars to soften up Jedi a little bit more. Meanwhile, we can conduct raids on Jedi and it academy students. Basically, we can attack for profit and there is no need for war since we will not violating the bashing rule. Once the war started, we need to really bash them up. Unlike pathetic KHC, Jedi can and will fight back.
    Darth Millennial
    Darth Millennial
    Dark Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Millennial Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Hm... it could be dangerous. A.G and Avatars may be able to wipe out both the Jedi and us at the same time. I suggest not joining the fight now, let us grow in strength first, then strike when the enemy is weak.
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:33 pm

its too early, i was in 1 alliance that was at war once, and i had just broken the 5k point mark, as soon as the war started, the strongest member of thier alliance attacked me and took me out of the picture of that war for good. im not sure if the jedi would do this, but some people have no honor in war and will attack the weakest to take them out of the picture or even get the weaker ones to surrender and change sides. let the weaker members get stronger to the point that they can defend themselves.
    Darth Plagueis
    Darth Plagueis
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Plagueis Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Sarge, fleet+res save is the way to get out of such situation. you can also have an outpost colony in the middle of nowhere. And all is fair in love and war....

However, i believe that the best way for now is to fight the Jedi covertly by raiding their low rank players. But keep a low profile to avoid attention
    Darth Krayt
    Darth Krayt
    Lord of the Sith

Post  Darth Krayt Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:17 pm

OK here is whats going to happen. After hearing what you all have to say, and taking it into consideration. Your Dark Lord has decided to wage war on the jedi.
    Avatar and A.G. have agreed to an alliance. They have promised to protect us against the stronger jedi. They will give us there chat room info so we can all plan our attacks together. I will wait until tonight to post the war on the board.
    We will catch the jedi off guard. Find Avatar and A.G. players close to you that you can plan some ACS attacks with. Also find all the jedi close to you. Here is a sight that list all the jedi. http://ogame.gamestats.org/org/42/search/ally/jediorde

also the wing. http://ogame.gamestats.org/?lang=org&uni=42&page=search&post=1&type=ally&name=jediordw

I have faith n all of my Sith warriors. You are stronger than you thnk. We must work together within the brotherhood, avatar and A.G.
    This war will not be a short one so dig in and get ready. We will finally meet the jedi in battle.
    Darth Plagueis
    Darth Plagueis
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Plagueis Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Yes milord! Jedi Order should disband! I am working raiding jedi order wing players now as well as low level jedi order players

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:56 pm