The Sith Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Sith

the home world

Razek
    Razek

the home world Empty the home world

Post  Razek Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm

"Razek! you'll never amount to anything you dog!" the familiar voice rang in my ears it was the voice of my commander when i started fleet academy on my home planet of katoteros, the planet is cold and dreary but its home and i love it, i love it so much i went through fleet to protect it but my time is soon at hand and so i hear the call for all pilots to make your way to your ship and take off its time. "Geravium has deployed all units to our direction" i heard another pilot say as we all ran to the hanger. "savage is gonna kill us why are we fighting we should evacuate!" another said. immediatly i grabbed him by the collar and said "soilder you will fight to the last breath for your home and your family do you hear me!" "why do you even care razek your not even from this planet" he was right i don't know where i was born but this has been my home for years "it is my home as much as it is yours so c'mon" and so the attack ensued. I was piloting my heavy fighter and defending but the attack was too much and my engine was badly damaged and so i drifted away from the battle, I had tried to send out an sos but as i looked back i saw it, a bomber fleet i have only dreamt of seeing eradicating everything on the surface. i drifted for a day or two and ended up in the cargo hold of a different planet i had never heard of before but they told me they would take me with them to their planet and let their ruler help. When we made it to the planet which they called cote d azur and took me to their king darth sarge i had explained to him what had happened and he told me that the force granted me a great oppurtunity i must go back and rebuild and then conquer and that the sith will help all for my loyalty and loyal i shall be i returned to my planet with the help of the azurians i rebuilt the planet and now the conquering will soon come to fruition
    Razek
    Razek

the home world Empty chap 2

Post  Razek Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:45 pm

"sir the researchers are doing well they have rebuilt all forms of the combustion systems and the mines are running and working hard" the soildier said. I have done as much as I could and more than most would have, I have all I need to build Katoteros back to glory many of the katoteroans had survived and were more than willing to accept me as a leader and didnt complain. They even built monuments in my honor for reviving a doomed planet "i want all ships to take to the outer rings gather all that you can" i told to my general. "yes sir right away" he led the expedition to the rings and i kept survailance in my palace. "sir how is the comm feed" " clear as crystal" "so i geuss you see the battalion of space pirates right" i snickered at the generals comment "of course detain them don't destroy them understood"
    "understood sir" I had chose general ursend when he came into my new fleet academy that i ran myself just as mine had been ,it has been decades since the first attack but oddly enough i haven't aged i think its my alien background, I chose ursend and molded him in to not only the best general but also my best friend. "sir all pirates have been eliminated and ships are still funtional" "well done return home and get some rest" [i]because whats next will take all we've got.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:23 pm