The Sith Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Sith

4 posters

Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea

Poll

Should Sarge post short stories?

[ 9 ]
    Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea Bar_left100%Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea Bar_left0%Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea Empty Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea

Post  Darth Sarge Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:42 pm

i have wanted to be a writer for a very long time in my life. and i thought i might share some stuff with you guys since you are my friends. so, if i wrote some sci fi short stories and posted them on the forums, would you guys read them? its just something fun i thought i could do. so, vote yes or no and if i get enough yes answers then ill share something with you guys.
    Darth Millennial
    Darth Millennial
    Dark Lord Apprentice

Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea Empty Re: Sarge's crazy, but maybe good idea

Post  Darth Millennial Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm

strange... but i think its acceptable. just make the stories more pro-sith.
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:49 pm

im always alittle strange, XD and will do for the pro-sith thing
    Blackdragon
    Blackdragon
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Blackdragon Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 am

Ill read them as long as they turn out good Razz

And if you want I will make you a section of the forum for stories... so that you can post your own topic for each new story so you can just post to add more on or we can post to comment on them ect... Surprised
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 am

wow, 8 yes's and 0 no's, i thought someone would have called me a retard by now XD
    Darth_Serrate
    Darth_Serrate

Post  Darth_Serrate Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:51 pm

I love zero hour hope you will write more chapters.
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:51 pm

the 1st story has been posted, Zero Hour is the title
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

alright guys the 1st part of Zero Hour is complete. More will be on the way, but the incident that will jump start Payton's journey to the Dark Side has begun. (yes im purposely making it sound over dramatic)
    Darth Millennial
    Darth Millennial
    Dark Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Millennial Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:27 am

Wicked story Sarge, I don't know much about zero hour, that was a great storyline. Not too well on the language and elaboration though. Just a thought, would you allow me to do a personal rendition of your story? I'll stick to your storyline, but written in a different manner.
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 am

sorry about the elaboration and stuff, it was early on in it and i finished it at like 2AM last night XD. once i get farther into it ill probably concentrate more on detail, and i still need to edit a few things so that its not confusing as hell. since the story is already out the time Zero Hour is when Onyx was destroyed and when the war between a group of space pirates and the remaining UDF began

Alright, i have to say i stand corrected on a few things, #1 Chapter 4 is on hold untill im happy with how Ch. 1-3 play out. i need to add a few details, i didnt add any descriptions to characters so noone knows how anyone looks or wtf. i never said what the cruiser was armed with so it gets confusing. nothing major will change unless i really need to, but im just going to be adding details untill it works well enough to leave it for the time being.

Ok, i added a few descriptions for the ships, as for people i am going to maybe add stuff later on, but if i find a spot where a description would go in well, i will add it.

Introduction of Cote D'azure to the story is going to be put on hold while I develop Payton and his crew's story abit. gonna see more on them, should have Ch. 4 done soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:05 pm