The Sith Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Sith

[i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus

Darth Vectivus
    Darth Vectivus
    Lord of the Circle

[i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus Empty [i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus

Post  Darth Vectivus Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Advisory Note:

The following story is fictional and is set in a parallel galaxy to the Star Wars galaxy.
    Any persons, places, and things, having the same name are retrospect to the story and not to any real person, place, or thing.
    The following story may have vulgar/abusive language, chaotic scenes, and/or sexual conotations.
    Any and/or discriminatory feelings expressed by the reader are apologised for.
    This story's intentions are not to hurt/offend or blame anyone.
    Reader discretion is advised.
    Darth Vectivus
    Darth Vectivus
    Lord of the Circle

[i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus Empty 2nd Age of Darkness by Darth Vectivus

Post  Darth Vectivus Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Introduction:

The renewals of sects and organizations are happening everywhere aftermath of the fall of the Galactic Empire, with the death of Darth Sidius, and of Yuuhzon Vong.
    Sure the galaxy had fallen into darkness and is now in the path of light.
    But all good things don't last forever.
    This story starts just before the 2nd coming of the galaxy's fall into darkness...
    Darth Vectivus
    Darth Vectivus
    Lord of the Circle

[i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus Empty 2nd Age of Darkness by Darth Vectivus

Post  Darth Vectivus Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:12 am

Chapter One-A Jedi Youngling's Nightmare

1 Zenr 130 ABY
    0100 GCT (Galactic Coruscani Time)
    Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4
    Youngling Sleeping Quarters

Youngling Cael Mos Caevis woke up with a start. Normally he'd sleep well with no disturbances, but this...this wasn't normal. This was a nightmare. He knew 'cause his body was cold and small beads of sweat covered his body. As a force-sensitive 9 year old boy, he knew his nightmare wasn't just a bad spook on him; he had the ForeSight!
    He carefully got out of his cot as not to wake the others, but as soon as he was passing by his best friend's cot, his friend woke up.

"What are you doing up?", asked quietly fellow youngling and a Twil'ek, Qorfis Dek'Tarq.

"Nothing, just had a bad dream," responded Cael.

"You're pale. I've never seen you this pale before! Don't tell me it's nothing!", stated Qorfis.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going up to see a Master."

"Then I'm coming with you. Something must be up. The temperature in the room is 3 degrees below what it should be."

Cael almost forgot that Qorfis' strongest sense was the sense of being able to tell what temperature it was anywhere, being a small room or outside. Colder meant unusual vibrations, while warmer meant excitement.

"Then let us go. We don't need to wake the others about this. What did you dream about?", asked Cael.

"Oh normal stuff I suppose. Making my 1st lightsaber and visiting Master Kenobi," responded Qorfis.

"Master Kenobi hasn't been here since Staxer. It's always Masters Jinn and Qel-Droma here. Still always nice when he's around. Wish he were here now," stated Cael.

"Wouldn't you think the other Masters will be able to know what's going on? Normally Master Kenobi is only gone for 2 months at a time, not 4!", asked Qorfis.

"Yeah, something must be up. Come on, let's hurry!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jedi Praxeum-Master's Chambers

Cael knocked on the door of the Master's Chambers. Having Qorfis next to him helped calm his nerves a bit, but he was still cold.
    Master Jinn was on a divan dozing in the room, and woke up.

"Who is it out there? You shouldn't be up at this time," said Master Jinn huskily from inside.

"It's Cael Mos Caevis and Qorfis Dek'Tarq, sir. I couldn't sleep and needed to see you. Qorfis came with me to keep me company," said Cael.

"Alright. Come in. I need to sleep too, so this better be good. You younglings should really be in your cots though," responded Master Gen-dren Jinn.

After Cael and Qorfis sat on the floor, Master Jinn knew too that something was up. He saw that Cael was shivering in his PJs, and Qorfis was looking uneasily at his friend.

"Alright, let me see. Close your eyes Cael, and lead me into your mind. Qorfis, hold his arms steady," requested Master Jinn.

Master Jinn placed the tips of his fingers against the sides of Cael's head. His strongest sense was seeing the thoughts and dreams of others, even if he couldn't capture his own.

Within a split second Master Jinn saw the horror of Cael's dream. Yavin 4 was up in flames. The building they were in was burning, and there were dead Jedi and locals everywhere. Even the trees around the place were charred husks of themselves.

After a moment Master Jinn let go of Cael. He couldn't fathom how this could be. The Galaxy was at peace and there were no rumors of action against the Jedi or any surrounding communities. He knew what Cael had dreamt of was going to happen, but no time involved as to when it would.

"Thank you for coming to see me, Cael and Qorfis. This is troubling. Cael, please go see the nurse for a tonic. Qorfis, you can go back to your sleeping quarters now, unless you're going to stay with Cael. Then once you see the nurse, return to your chambers. I will see this matter with Master Garin Qel-Droma."

"Yes, Master. Thank you," Cael and Qorfis responded together and left the room.

Last edited by Darth Vectivus on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bigger writing. Easier to read.)
    Darth Vectivus
    Darth Vectivus
    Lord of the Circle

Post  Darth Vectivus Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 am

Chapter 2-Jedi are Notified

1 Zenr 130 ABY
    0700 GCT
    Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4
    Jedi Chapel

Jedi Masters Jinn and Qel-Droma viewed the gathered Jedi from the altar in the hall of the Chapel. Knowing that what they had to say and how they said it would be crucial to how the crowd would take it and react to it. No need to cause panic now, as they still didn't know all the facts but were well aware of how grave the situation could be.

After giving the crowd a few minutes of spoken worries of why they were all called to the Chapel, Master Qel-Droma tapped the altar with the bronze base of the prayer candle. The room came to silence and all eyes turned to the altar.

"Welcome and Thank you all for coming everyone. We wouldn't have called on all of you if it wasn't necessary and didn't concern all of you," stated Master Qel-Droma to the crowd.

"Now I'll let Master Jinn take over for the speech," said Master Qel-Droma.

Master Jinn swept the crowd with his eyes before he spoke:

"Through the will of the force, we have discerned that this planet will get attacked by some kind of vengeful force. This means that even we are in Jeopardy. So, when the time comes, please stay with your instructors and us Masters. The more of us get through this the better," stated Master Gen-dren Jinn.

He took a pause before continuing,

"As the force has told us to take care of what we hold dear, we will prepare until the inevitable comes. We know that the danger will come, we just don't know when. So, please everyone get ready, so that when the danger is upon us, we will be ready to act rationally and in order."

Master Jinn stepped away, and Master Qel-Droma stood at the altar.

"So, now you all know. In the meantime, please go to your meditation rooms to meditate. Calm your minds, and see the will of the force. When the time comes, you'll be ready. Now, dismissed."

Masters Jinn and Qel-Droma watched as the Jedi made the procession. The mood was already half calm, so this gave them an indication that their messages were well taken.

"Now what do WE do?" asked Garin Qel-Droma to Gen-dren Jinn.

"Well, I'll make sure that the pods and transports are ready. Believing this will fall upon us, we'll need to take precautions. I'm going to take younglings Cael Mos Caevis and Qorfis Dek'Tarq with me. I believe they'll help on the way.
    You should take a few younglings yourself to better understand the situation too. If we are to survive what is coming, at least we'll have some kind of understanding," said Jinn.

"Looks like you've already thought of things, I guess I'll take a few younglings too, and make sure that the medical centers aboard the ships are ready, and the supplies are there. We'll need another place to go to though...where do you have in mind?," asked Qel-Droma.

"I'm thinking Bespin should do. I think we'd have to stay away from the main centers," responded Jinn.

"I hope you're right. Our lives and everyone else's are at stake," stated Qel-Droma.

Sponsored content

[i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus Empty Re: [i]2nd Age of Darkness[/i] by Darth Vectivus

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:13 pm