The Sith Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Sith

Zero Hour, by Darth Sarge

Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Zero Hour, by Darth Sarge Empty Zero Hour, by Darth Sarge

Post  Darth Sarge Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Just alittle bit of information before I start the story. This story follows John Payton, an Ensign in the UDF, which stands for United Defense Federation. The UDF is the most dominant force in the known galaxy (which is far away from where the Sith are). Right now, they are in thier moment of peace. There is no fighting between armies anywhere that the UDF controls. Payton is currently onboard the UDFS Gettysburg under the command of Captain McTravis, his instructor from training. Soon, the UDF will learn the price of showing too much trust. Thier capital planet Onyx (no relation to my planet in Ogame) is the most successful port in the entire universe, but all good things dont last. I will keep you guessing on what Zero Hour is.

Chapter 1
    Mess Hall of the UDFS Battleship Gettysburg.
    1400 hours. 10 hours to Zero Hour.

Ensign John Payton stared at the chessboard, thinking about his next move. The captian and Payton always played chess durring down time, which there was alot of. The captain always said he was preparing Payton for when he commanded a ship. Payton couldn't be more excited to be able to command a ship of his own one day.

"Your move son." the captain informed him. The captain wasnt really John's father, but he refered to most of the men and women under his command that way. Payton looked up at the middle-aged captain and smirked, then looked back down at the chess board. "Alright, take forever, im getting a drink."

The captain got up and walked over to the vending machine. While the captain was away, Payton swaped a few pieces and then made his move. When the captain came back Payton looked at him and hid his smirk. "Your move, captain." he said.

"Did you cheat?" the captain asked.

"Of course not, why would i need to cheat." Payton replied.

"You better have. After all I taught you, you should know to take advantage of every weakness you see in an enemy. Noone plays fair when it comes to survival. So, did you?"

Payton was about to reply when James O'Brian, the ship's navigator, called the captain over the intercom. "Cap'n, we have arrived at our destinatoin, we have 2 space pirate ships on the edge of our firing range, we need you here."

"Give us five minutes." The captain said.

"Roger that, O'Brian out."

Payton and McTravis walked to the bridge of the battleship in silence. When they arrived the captain shouted a few orders the the soldiers who responded with a "Yes, sir."

"Payton, get on weapon controls and heat up our cannons." the captain ordered.

Payton responed, "Aye, sir."

"Petty Officer Thomson," the captain said to the young woman who was thier communications operator. "send the enemy ships a warning message."

"Aye s-" before she could finish her sentence a warning came on.

"They've opened fire!" O'Brian shouted. "Two missiles coming at us."

"O'Brian, evasive maneuvers, dodge those Missiles. Payton, open fire with the long range cannon."

Both men shouted "Aye sir!" The ship rumbled abit as the engines fired up. Then Payton fired two shots from the ships long range artillary cannon. Then a loud "Hooyah!" from O'Brian.

"Did i get 'em?" Payton asked."

"Nailed thier asses, nice shot Payton." O'Brian said. Then Payton got a "well done" and "good job" from most of the crew members on the bridge. Then The captain walked up to Payton.

"You all did a great job, but command is giving me new orders. They are sending a cruiser which you are going to get on and keep an eye on this area. Payton, you'll be incharge" he announced

"But, Sir, I'm only an ensign." Payton replied. The captain gave him a smirk and said to him.

"you've been promoted." Then the captain handed him the single silver bar insigna of a Lieutenant Junior Grade.

"Sir, are you sure about this? I don't think i'll be able to command a ship." Payton replied.

"Son, you dream was to lead a ship of your own wasn't it? This is your chance. Take it."

Payton hesitated, "Alright," he finally said, "I'll do it."

After a 2 hour long wait, the group of 3 boarded a new unnamed cruiser ship and too thier stations. The group relaxed abit thinking that the day's work was over, and that they had nothing to worry about. They would wait for the captain to return and then they would go home for some rest and relaxation. For the next 3 and a half hours the group relaxed and talked to pass the time. Untill O'Brian said, "sir, there are a few objects coming for us."

Payton sat up in the captain's chair and said, "Alright, lets see whats going on." Payton typed a few commands on his console and looked at the screen which showed the locations of a few small fighters. "Damn pirates."

"Sir, more incoming." O'Brian said. Suddenly more and more came on to the screen. "Shit! There's hundreds of them!" Payton stared at the screen in disbelief. He had never seen so many ships in one spot. Hundreds of cruisers, fighters, and battleships. They were heavily outnumbered, it left Payton only one choice.

(please do not post comments in this topic, post them in the topic that has the poll.)

Last edited by Darth Sarge on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Zero Hour, by Darth Sarge Empty Re: Zero Hour, by Darth Sarge

Post  Darth Sarge Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Chapter 2
    Bridge of the unnamed Cruiser
    1930 hours 4 and a half hours to Zero Hour

"O'Brian, get us the hell out of here, now!" Payton shouted.

"Aye sir!" O'Brian replied. He quickly typed a few commands into the computer and started the ship's engine. The ship started moving and turned around. "Shit! They're Shooting at us!" O'Brian shouted."15 seconds to impact!"

"Jump to hyperspace, now!" Payton commanded. O'Brian was already giving his computer commands. A bright blue feild opened up infront of the ship as the cruiser jumped into hyperspace, barely avoiding the shots that were aimed at them.

"Oh damn, that was close." O'Brian said. Payton was more worried about what else could have been going on. Why send hundreds of ships to an empty space for just 1 small cruiser? If they thought McTravis was still there then why go after him? Hyperspace was safe for the moment, but what about anywhere else?

"Sir?" Janet Thomson said, bringing Payton out of his thoughts. "there is a transmition from Captain McTravis. Should I play it through?"

"Yes," Payton answered, "maybe he can shed some light on our situation." Janet typed on her computer. A pre-recorded transmition came through.

McTravis' voice came on the speakers. "John, if you are still alive you are probably wondering about whats going on. I just learned of the group that attacked us. Look, my ship is getting torn to shreds, don't come after me. Maybe one day when you grow up to command a real ship you will have the honor to die with your ship too. You have to get to Onyx, thats there target. Just make sure these space pirate bastards don't hit our home. Good bye Payton, you've been like a son to me." A computerised voice came on letting everyone know the transmition had ended.

"Oh my god, sir, what do we do?" Janet said.

Payton thought, he wanted to go after McTravis, but he also wanted to protect his home. He couldnt let Onyx fall to the enemy. He made up his mind.

"Lets save McTravis." he said.

"Sir?" O'Brian replied to him, "are you sure?"

"yes I am, drop out of hyperspace and lets see if we can find him, he would be around here."

Time: 2045 hours. 3 hours and 15 minutes to Zero Hour.

The unnamed Cruiser dropped out of hyperspace. The ship stopped as O'Brian started scanning the area. "I wonder if the Gettysburg is still here."

"It is," Payton said, "keep looking."

"Sir, it maybe hard to take, but i dont thi-" the console beeped, interupting O'Brian, "uuhh...found it." The Gettysburg came into view. The badly maimed exterior was painful to look at.

"Oh, God. I dont even think he could be alive." Janet said.

"It doesn't matter, we don't leave a man behind." Payton said, "im going in. James, Janet stay on the ship and watch for anything that could be a threat. I'll take a few other crew members."

"Aye aye, sir!" they both replied.

Payton departed from the bridge and took 3 other soldiers with him. Crewman 3rd class Matthew Robets, Petty Officer Gregory Davis, and Cheif Petty Officer Remirez Jackson. The 4 walked into the armory and got thier gear together. The group all put on the standard issue black space suits for covert operations.

"Take some weapons, we don't know if anyone is waiting for us on there." Payton ordered. The group all grabbed H&K UMP submachine guns and put a suppressor on each one. O'Brian piloted the ship closer to the Gettysburg and hovered close to the hull.

Janet's voice came over thier coms. "Alright, you guys are good to go."

"Thanks Janet, Payton out." Payton replied. The group then walked into the air lock and waited as the room depressurized. Payton pulled the bolt on his weapon back, loading a round into the chamber. The airlock door opened and the group stepped out into the broken body of the Gettysburg.

They walked around for nearly a half hour in the ship before they reached the bridge. They spread out into the room quickly scanning the area for enemies. Then Janet's voice came over thier coms saying, "This room has oxygen in it, its safe to take off your helmets."

"Thanks Janet," Payton replied, "keep us updated."

"ugh...John?" a voice said. The voice was familiar to John, it was McTravis. He was laying on the ground next to the captain's chair. John rushed up to the captain and knelt beside him, grabbing the captain's hand.

"Sir? Are you alright?" John said.

"I told you not to come for me, I told you to stay away." McTravis replied.

"I don't leave a man behind, you told me that we don't leave people to die."

"I taught you well then, but it was an order."

"You're gonna be alright."

"Payton, im dying." McTravis moved the hand held over his chest and revealed a large piece of shrapnel sticking out of his chest. The piece of metal went through McTravis pinning him to the floor. "You're gonna have to leave me, let me die with my ship."

"Oh no, this can't be happening."

"I'm sorry Payton, you've been like a son to me, and I'm damn proud of you." McTravis reached into his pocked and pulled something out, but kept his fist clenched around it. "You were supposed to recieve this on your return." He opened his hand to reveal the double silver lieutenant's insigna. "You were going to be ordered to lead that Cruiser in my fleet. I guess it wont happen."

Payton took the bars, "Thank you sir, it would have been an honor." Payton was glad he was wearing the helmet, he wouldn't have wanted the captain to see him on the edge of crying. Although he thought the captain knew.

"The honor would have been mine to serve next to someone like you, now, don't let Onyx get destroyed. Stop those bastards with what ever you can get."

"I will sir." John felt the Captains grip fade. Captain McTravis was dead. Payton closed the captains eyes, and took one last look at the sly grin on the captain's face before getting up and ordered his men back to the cruiser. O'Brian picked them up where they had been dropped off. Payton took off his gear and stuck the weapons into the weapon locker before heading to the bridge of the cruiser.

"Let's get to Onyx, we'll make sure the captain's death wasn't a waste." Payton put on the beret hat with his rank insigna on the top. He looked at the galactic map infront of him on his computer screen. The ship jumped into hyperspace headed for Onyx. The whole ordeal with the Gettysburg took 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Last edited by Darth Sarge on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

Chapter 3
    Unnamed Cruiser near Onyx
    0030 Hours, Zero Hour +0030

The unnamed cruiser dropped out of hyperspace into a debris feild. O'Brian struggled to pilot the ship out, but eventually was able to bring them out of the death trap.

"Damn, where is everything?" O'Brian said. "Its...all gone."

"Did you miscalculate?" Payton suggested.

"No, the coordinates are right, Onyx should be right here." Onyx wasn't there. Suddenly a few beeps came from O'Brian's console. "2 ships closing in fast. They aren't friendly."

"What are they?" Payton asked.

"Looks like a 1 cruiser and 1 battleship."

"Sir," Janet said, "incoming transmition."

"Play it," Payton commanded

A voice came over the speakers, "Your great planet has fallen to our might, you will either surrender or you will follow the rest of the Federation's fate."

"They destroyed it....Onyx is gone." O'Brian said. Payton thought, what could have possibly destoyed a planet, and totally whiped it from existance. There wasn't a ship in the universe that could have that kind of fire power. Somehow, though, Onyx was destroyed.

"Well, lets send out response to thier offer. Matt, fire at will." Payton ordered. Matthew fired thier long range laser cannons at the enemy cruiser. "O'Brian, set new course 078 by 135, bring engines to 50% speed"

"Aye, sir, 078 by 135. Engines at 50% speed" O'Brian replied.

"Sir, you are leading us into the debris feild again, do you know what you are doing." Janet said.

"I know where I am Petty Officer Thomson, and i know exactly what I'm doing, they wouldn't waste shots with little chance of hitting us in here." Payton answered.

"Alright, what ever you say sir." Janet said. A few beeps sounded from O'Brian's console.

"Sir," he said, "the cruiser ship was hit and destroyed. Now what do you plan to do about the bigger one, sir?"

"Keep us heading this way, you'll see." Payton said. Although he knew that what he was about to do was nearly suicide. The Cruiser was armed with 2 Ion cannons, 2 long range heavy laser cannons, 4 close range light laser turrets on the top and 2 on each side of the ship, totaling 8 and 6 rocket launchers. The ship kept moving through the debris feild untill it came much closer to the battleship. "O'Brian"

"Aye, sir?" O'Brian answered

"Make us fly right over thier heads."

"Sir?" O'Brian asked confused

"Lets give them a surprise. Matt get ready on those weapons."

"Aye aye, sir" Matt replied.

"Alright, O'Brian, 100% speed, right over thier heads." Payton ordered. The ship jumped forward. The enemy battleship barely had anytime to react and fire off a missile which missed horribly. "Matt now! fire!."

Matthew fired everything he could at the close range. Both Ion cannons hit the shields of the battleship which flickered and died. Everything else landed right on the battleships hull. 12 rockets, 6 heavy laser rounds and countless shots from the laser turrets. The unnamed cruiser continued to move quickly, while the battleship behind it exploaded in a brigt red flash.

"Sir, it's destroyed, but there are more ships heading our way." O'Brian announced. At that moment, a countless number ships jumped out of hyperspace and into the area. One of which caught the Lieutenant's eye, a moon sized satalite of some sort. Then John realised, it wasn't a satalite at all.

"Wow," O'Brian said, "is that what I think it is." Payton knew he was right, but he had only heard about those things in stories and books.

"I'm afraid so." Payton replied to O'Brian.

"What is it?" Janet asked. Everyone hesitated.

"A Death Star," Payton finally said. It made sense now, the space pirates had a death star and used it to destroy Onyx, "O'Brian, hyperspace now!"

"Aye sir!" O'Brian replied. The ship quickly jumped to hyperspace, now safe from the enemy fleet.

There was a long moment of silence untill O'Brian finally shouted, "Hooyah!" then everyone seemed to cheer with him, happy to be alive. Payton slumped down into the captain's chair and smirked slyly.

"I guess we should pick a name for this ship. It did get us out of there alive." O'Brian said. After a few names and a few jokes the group seemed to not have a good one. Then O'Brian asked, "What about you sir, you have a name?"

Payton thought, then said "The Defender." Everyone seemed to like it, then more jokes at how it will strike fear into the hearts of those with an even bigger ship and make them surrender to the group of 6 Soldiers.

"Sir, what are we going to do now?" Matt asked. Payton didn't know for sure, everything they faught for was gone, Onyx was destroyed.

"Where are we gonna go, sir?" Janet asked next. Payton finally looked at them.

"You are still going to follow me? The chain of command is gone, there is no ranks anymore, the United Defense Federation was destroyed. And its my fault." Payton said.

"Like hell sir, you got us out of there alive, I'd follow you anywhere, sir." O'Brian said.

"It's either this, or go back there and die." Janet said, "and I quite like living." Payton thought for a moment.

"O'Brian, where did you send us?" John asked.

"Random jump sir, I didn't have time for any real coordinates." O'Brian said.

"Let's see where this takes us. After all, the war has just begun."

The Defender
    Random hyperspace jump
    0100 Zero Hour +1
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Im very iffy on this part of the story, so if anyone finds something that is really wrong talk to me i'll edit it. to clear something up i am not basing the character Kenny on me. i only used the name because my name, Kendrick, means "bold power", and my last name, Duffy, is from scottish orgin meaning "Dark". so theres where the name comes from. If anyone hates this to the point that they want to shoot me, ill fix it. hopefully it works

Chapter 4
    Darth Vectivus
    Small Cargo ship inbound to the Jedi controled Cote D'azur
    1543 Hours

Darth Vectivus stared at the hologram of his master Darth Krayt. Krayt was briefing him more about the mission that Vectivus was being sent on.

"That planet is in perfect position for our control Vectivus," Krayt infromed him, "the Republic has begun building bases there, attack the one being built in the capital, kill all of the Jedi and soldiers there." Krayt was right, the Jedi had taken control of Cote d'Azur.

"I won't fail you master." Vectivus replied. He turned he hologram off and looked at his apprentice Dark Lady Eclipsa. "Get ready."

Kendrick "Kenny" Dark
    Streets of Les Paul, the capital of Cote D'azur.
    1600 Hours

Kendrick Dark walked into the halls of the newly build Republic headquarters on Cote D'azur. He had wanted to be a jedi all his life, untill they took away everything he had in the name of thier so called "peace". An army from another planet killed his entire family and all the Jedi want to do is make peace. The only reason Kendrick was alive was because he had been on a trip out of the city when the fighting had started. Kenny tried to pass himself as a jedi. He wore the uniform and everything. Although his red shoulder length dreadlocked hair probably gave him away. Most of the jedi he had seen wore a braid in thier hair.

He continued walking through the building passing some Jedi who didn't seem to notice him. Kenny was 17 years old and had lost everything he had in his life. It was about time he took matters into his own hands. He was sick of the bull ****; The Jedi had made a mistake to cross him. He came to a door where he knew one of the jedi masters would be giving a soldier or two thier orders. He knew what he was going to do. Once he was at the door he took off the Jedi deiguise he had on and revealed the clothes he had on underneath. Black shirt, black jeans, a belt, and combat boots that he had been given by his father. He put his hands on the 2 Colt M-1919s that where holstered behind his back. He opened the door.

There were 2 Republic soldiers and a jedi master who turned to look at him as he opened the door. The soldiers were unarmed. Kenny pulled the blaster pistols from behind him and fired at the group. 1 soldier was hit in the head, the other one was hit in the chest. Both were killed instantly. The master was able to draw his lightsaber and block the lasers from hitting him. Kendrick kept firing.

The jedi blocked every shot that Kenny could get off before both pistols over heated. The jedi jumped at Kenny, slashing his lightsaber at him. Kenny droped the pistols and dove out of the way. The jedi had just barely missed. Kenny rushed the jedi and grabbed his wrists so that the jedi couldn't swing at him.

"I sense your anger, you would have made a good Jedi, but you let your anger blind you and control you." the Jedi said. Kenny became more furious at the words.

"when will you Jedi just shut the hell up with that anger crap." Kenny responded. The two struggled to over power each other, Kenny pushed the Jedi up against the wall and slammed his hand on it. The Jedi lost his grip of the lightsaber and dropped it. Kenny kicked it away and threw a punch at the jedi, hitting him accross his face. Kenny ran for his pistols, and the Jedi went for his lightsaber. Kenny grabbed his pistols and opened fire as the jedi grabbed his lightsaber, deflecting all of the shots. One of the shots come back at Kenny and hit him in his left leg. Kenny screamed in pain, as the jedi pushed Kenny with the force. Kenny was slammed against the wall and fell over on the floor.

"Thought you could beat a jedi with those things?" the Jedi asked.

Kenny nodded, "Yea actually, i did." he said. Kenny closed his eyes waiting for the Jedi to kill him. He heard a lightsaber swing and hit something, but it wasn't him. Kenny opened his eyes and saw the Jedi's headless body fall to the floor. Kenny looked up and saw Vectivus holding onto a lightsaber with a red beam. Kenny got up and ran a few feet to get away from the sith, he quickly aimed one of his pistols at him.

"Back up!" he shouted. Vectivus just moved closer to him. "Back up, I'll shoot!"

Then he heard another lightsaber turn on as a hand grabbed him from behind and covered his mouth. The newcomer held thier lightsaber to his throat. A woman's voice said, "Drop the guns."

Kenny did as the woman said and dropped his weapons. Then a thought came to his mind, where were the other Jedi in the building?

"Thats enough Eclipsa," Vectivus said to the woman.

"Yes master." the woman replied. She thumbed off the lightsaber and let Kenny go. Kenny stumbled forward a bit and leaned on him uninjured leg.

"wh-where are the other Jedi?" Kenny asked.

"Don't worry, we took care of them." Eclipsa siad. She grined at the thought of her and Vectivus killing the jedi and republic soldiers at the temple.

"How did you get behind me with out me noticing?" Kenny asked

"You were too busy with Vectivus to watch the vent." Eclipsa responded. Kenny looked up at the cieling and realised that the ventilation shaft was opened.

"we do not have much time, the soldiers in the area will be coming here because of the gun fire. We have to leave." Vectivus said. "Whats your name kid?"

"I'm Kendrick Dark, my friends call me Kenny though." Kenny replied.

"Alright Kendrick. I sense a strong force pressence in you, although you have probably heard that from most of the Jedi here." Vectivus said.

"Yea, you're right, so what?" Kenny answered.

"I also sense alot of anger and hate in you. The way you killed the two students and tried to fight against the Jedi shows your determination. Come with us, join the sith." Vectivus offered, "or you can stay here and be killed. The choice is yours."

The two sith walked over to the window of the room and opend it as a small cargo ship flew over and hovered in place, letting the two sith board. Kenny didn't know what to do. Vectivus turned to look at him and said, "Time to chose."

Kenny made up his mind, he grabbed the dead jedi's lightsaber and his pistols, then limped over to the ship and got in with the help of the two sith. who was in the navy. The blaster had gone through the jeans and burned the skin on his upper leg just alittle bit above the knee cap.

"I hope you understand why we are going to have to do this," Darth Vectivus said. Kenny was confused.

"Do what?" he asked as he sat down in one of the seats. The ship started moving and Eclipsa moved over to him. There was a slight pinch in his arm. He turned to look at Eclipsa who was holding a syringe. She had injected him with sedatives.

"Sweet dreams," She said mockingly. Kenny then realized what "it" was as his vision started to blur, and fade.

"What do you think Eclipsa?" Vectivus said.

"I don't know what to think master," she replied, "how did you know he wasn't a jedi?"

Vectivus laughed. "There is almost no feeling with the force with him. So he isn't trained." he answered.

"Go on."

"He was using a gun, not a lightsaber. When have you ever seen a Jedi chose anything over thier lightsabers?"

"I haven't"

"He was also fighting a Jedi master, and was about to be killed by him. Why would a Jedi kill another Jedi?"

"I guess we'll have to question him when he wakes up."

"Eclipsa, treat the blaster wound, I'll set the coordinates for our trip home."

"Yes master," she replied. Eclipsa ripped a bigger hole in Kenny's Jeans to reach the wound. She sprayed it with some bacta and bandaged it before putting the safty restrains on the unconscious man, and joining Vectivus in the co-pilot's seat. "What will Krayt think?" she asked.

"I'm not too sure, but I hope he is pleased." Vactivus replied.

Last edited by Darth Sarge on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Chapter 5
    Kendrick Dark
    The planet Apatros
    13 Hours later

Kenny woke up. He kept his eyes closed, trying to remember where he was. He relaxed on the confortable bed he was laying on as his memory started coming back to him. The attack on the base, and killing the 2 guards. Then he remembered the 2 sith. He opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around and tried to figure out where he was. The room was dimly lit, and had assorted medical supplies on the counter near the bed. There was an IV tube sticking out of his hand and the bag was on a stand next to the bed. Kenny assumed he was in a hospital room.

"It's about time you woke up," someone said. Kenny looked at the door way and noticed that Eclipsa was there. "sorry about knocking you out, but we didn't know if we could trust you."

"Yea, it was....sorta un expected," Kenny replied.

"My master wants you to see our leader, in the mean time, dont go anywhere," Eclipsa said as she grinned and walked away. Kenny waited for hours before Eclipsa came back with Darth Vectivus behind her. "It's time," she said.

Kenny took the IV out of his hand and got out of the bed. His leg was still hurting like hell, but he tried to not show it. The 3 walked down the halls of the base untill they came to a large room. The 3 entered and walked up to Darth Krayt who was sitting on his throne.

"Darth Krayt," Darth Vectivus said as him and Eclipsa kneeled before him, "this is the one we found on Cote d'Azure."

Darth Krayt gave Kenny a look that seemed like it could have killed even the strongest soldiers. Kenny then realized that both Vectivus and Eclipsa were kneeling. He bend down to do the same, but it seemed asthough his injured leg was forcing him to stand.

"You brought him here for what reason?" Darth Krayt asked.

"He was fighting a jedi, I thought he would be a useful addition to our forces." Vectivus responded.

"I send you to kill Jedi, and you bring me back a child who looks like he has never had any sort of training in combat," Krayt said angrily, "Get this kid out of my sight."

"But mast-" Vectivus started to say before Darth Krayt had cut him off.

"Are my orders not clear?" He said.

"Please, sir," Kenny had said, Eclipsa gave him a look as if telling him to just shut up, but he ignored it. "give me a chance to prove myself, I have had alittle bit of training. I can pilot most ships better than half the people on Cote d'Azure. I'm not asking for anything more than a chance to get revenge on the jedi for getting in my way."

Krayt looked at Kenny as if totally unimpressed. "Get in your way of what?"

Kenny thought for a moment knowing how stupid he was about to sound, "well, revenge on the people who killed my family."

Krayt thought for a moment before saying. "You have one chance to prove yourself to me. Now get out of my sight before I change my mind." Vectivus, Kenny, and Eclipsa left the room as ordered.

Jedi Master Ou'tian
    Yavin 4 Jedi Temple
    0800 Hours

Jedi Master Ou'Tian sat in his quarters meditating when he heard a knock on the door.

"Master Ou'Tian," a woman's voice said from behind the door. It was his apprentice Hayley, "please open the door."

He walked over to the door and opened it. Hayley came in and said to him. "I have to go back to Cote d'Azur."

"What for?" Ou'Tian asked. Hayley had been brought to be trained as a jedi just before Les Paul was attacked.

"I just have to," She said, "please, just for awhile."

"I need a better reason than that," Ou'Tian answered, "is something wrong?"

"I just feel like I should go back," she said, "its just for a little while. you know, to clear my head of a few things."

Ou'Tian could tell something was wrong, but he decided to not ask. "Alright," he finally replied, "only for 1 week, then you come back here and finish your training. After that we can go back and over see the matters that need to be attended too there."

"Thank you so much master," Hayley said gratefully, "it would really help me concentrate more."

Ou'Tian could feel something was wrong, but couldn't figure out what.
    Darth Sarge
    Darth Sarge
    High Lord Apprentice

Post  Darth Sarge Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Chapter 6
    Lieutenant John Payton
    Bridge of the UDFS Defender
    1000 hours

The Defender dropped out of hyperspace. Payton had come across a destress signal from another UDFS ship, which ment that there could be more survivors.

"Janet, scan all frequencies to see if anyone is talking," Payton ordered, "O'Brian, start scaning the area, see if you can spot anything"

The had come out of hyperspace in a newly discovered system called S-7. The name being that because it was the 7th solar system discovered and hadn't been given a real name yet. Only one planet was currently in use by anyone. Planet P-4 it was called, since it was the 4th planet from the 2 suns that formed the center of the solar system. Although a small planet, there was some fighting with the space pirates who were using the planet for a hideout.

Suddenly, O'Brian's consol started beeping. "Sir, there is a UDF Cruiser not to far out of the planet's atmosphere. Orders?" he said.

"Let's go see what the trouble is," Payton said, "Jackson, Davis, Roberts, gear up, we're going in."

"Aye sir," the 3 soldiers said.

The Defender moved closer to the Cruiser. No ID name had been given, so it was either stolen, or it was a black ops ship. When O'Brian got close enough he put The Defender just over the other ship so they could dock.

"Alright sir. You are clear to go." O'Brian said. Payton and the 3 soldiers with him had once again taken the UMP submachine guns. The 4 men boarded the ship that looked like it hadnt taken much damage. Either way, noone was onboard. The 4 man team walked down the halls of the ship untill coming to the bridge. Payton opened the door, and they entered the room and found it abandoned as well.

"Looks like they left in a hurry," Remerez said. Suddenly the doors slammed shut and locked. "Oh ****,"

A commanding voice came over the loud speakers, almost like a stereotype drill sergeant's voice. "Intruders, identify yourselves!"

The group raised thier weapons and looked around the bridge for any enemies. Then Payton spoke up, "I'm Lieutenant John Payton of the UDF."

Then a life size hologram appered infront of Payton. It looked male, had black buzz cut hair, clean shaven, and wore the UDF gray camo fatigues. "Lieutenant Payton, im glad too see you have recieved my distress signal."

The voice was an AI, artificial intelligance. The more recent ones were put on certain ships to help with everything about the ship. With these a single man could pilot a destroyer if the AI was good enough. Since the development of the AIs they were given artificial emotions to make them seem more real, and were even given holographic avatars. Some were even given a robot to use to make them more real. Because of this some AIs were very good at what they did. Others would go into a "depression" realizing they could never be human and would sometimes take risks that were unesseccary or insane. Sometimes they would turn against the humans and attempt to kill all of the ones they could. Therefore the commanders had kept personel on ships and even gave them an override code that even the AIs couldnt by pass.

"Who are you?" Payton asked the AI.

The AI gave him a sly smirk and said, "I am AI number 154. Although because of my appearence I was given the name Sarge. You are probably wondering what I am doing out here correct?"

"That is correct," Payton replied.

"I was delivering a special forces team on this planet, while they were on the ground space pirates had come. I sent out the distress signal and a warning to the soldiers, then I shut down systems to keep the ship hidden, but left enough on to keep me here."

"Any idea what happened to the special forces squad?" Payton asked.

"No, I do not, I would assume they are still on the planet. Would you like me to locate them for you?" the AI asked.

"Yes, we are going to try and find them."

The AI waited a few seconds before responding, "I cannot give you an exact possition, but they are around this area." A map come up on the hologram and highlighted a part of the terrain.

"Great, lets go after them," Payton said.

"I must inform you that this ship is damaged, when i shut it down the pirates saw it and gutted a few supplies including vital engine parts. I cannot pilot it," Sarge said.

"Alright, we can get you onto our ship if you would like," Payton replied.

"It would be appreciated," Sarge replied before dissapearing. The doors unlocked and opened, as a person who looked like Sarge's hologram walked in. Then Sarge's voice came from the person saying, "shall we go then? Sorry for the surprise, I should have said that I had this onboard."

"Lets get back to our ship and see what we can do." The group walked back to the airlock of The Defender and went to the bridge. Sarge sat in one of the chairs on the bridge and remotely downloaded himself into the ship, leaving his lifeless robotic avatar in the seat.

"Checking syetems, this ships seems to be in perfect condition dispite a few burn sections of the hull. What have you been doing with this ship?" Sarge asked.

"Dont ask," Payton replied, "Alright, lets see if we can help a group of soldiers down there."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 pm